Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013

Happy New Year everyone! I'm in the process of updating my website, so a new site is around the corner, and with it, a renewed sense of responsibility and diligence. I haven't been updated in years so it kind of feels like I have a second apartment that I never use, never clean, and forget is open to the public. Apologies to people who check my site hoping to learn what I'm up to. I have a series of exhibitions/performances coming up in British Columbia this month. I will be installing at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria soon. The show is a group show called Traces, featuring my work alongside the wonderful Ed Pien and Alison Norlen. The opening is January 18th. Details here. I will then begin a series of performances in Victoria at Intrepid Theatre's Winter Lab. Details here. I will then proceed to the PUSH festival where I will be performing for the third year in a row. I will be presenting Winnipeg Babysitter on January 26th. Details here.

No comments: